Complaint Review: Wellness Watchers MD

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Tennessee
Wellness Watchers MD
366 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers MD I received the $50.00 rebate after they charged 59.90 to my credit card Princeton New Jersey

I ordered the product, I filled out the paper work for my rebate. I called back and emailed (rec'ed) a confirmation to cancel the services. Two months later and after my card had been charged twice, I recieved my rebate and the exlpination that the charges were for services I did not receive or order. I was told the call I made to cancel the services was for different services, (but I was charged $99.99 for those services after they had been canceled)

I told Aaron the rebate form states It is completely free during your free trail and no addition purchased or obligations of any kind is required. I canceled the service within the time frame. He said I was required to call and cancel three different places, for services I did not order. Can you say...
RIIIPPPP OOOFFFFF!
Do not give these people your card number.

ShVincent
Cleveland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/Princeton-New-Jersey-08540/Wellness-Watchers-MD-I-received-the-5000-rebate-after-they-charged-5990-to-my-credit-ca-449259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD