Complaint Review: West Coast Vinyl

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Sammamish Washington
West Coast Vinyl
8512 20th Ave NE Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

West Coast Vinyl House wrecking crew; rude service department Seattle Washington

All right it all started with the knock at the door and the snot nosed kid that set the first appointment. They wanted to give me a free presentation and no pressure sales pitch. Sounded good to me and I wanted windows anyway. Then the next night the sales guy comes out and he doesn't give up for nothing. After five hours in the house we decide to sign the contract thinking we would cancel. Just get out of the house; please.

We thought about it and wanted to get another bid so we sent in the cancel form and they called us. They said they could make the deal even sweeter; so I was interested. They came out and dropped the price another twenty percent. Making it a full forty percent off of the first retail price.

Five weeks laters the install crew showed up to the house. They were not looking like professional installers like I imagined but more like guys off of skid row. They had the smell of cigarette and it got worse from there. One guy spent half of the day in the bathroom. We weren't even changing the bathroom window, but that is where he hung out.

Now the job is finished and I am livid. The windows look cheap and like plastic. No wonder the rep didn't let us look at it very long. There is at least a one inch gap around all the windows and I can see daylight through the caulk on half of them.

They won't even return my calls. So, please do not do business with them. Unless, you want to be in my boat too.

Sammamish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Coast-Vinyl/Seattle-Washington-98085/West-Coast-Vinyl-House-wrecking-crew-rude-service-department-Seattle-Washington-337540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Coast Vinyl