Complaint Review: Western Dental Ortho

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Colton California
Western Dental Ortho
9765 Sierra Ave Fontana, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Ortho does a crappy job, they will take your money and run Fontana California

I went to Western Dental back in 2003 to get my braces. I was told that I had to pay $100.00 a month for the treatment to straighten my teeth. Diana promised me that she would work with my pay schedule to make my payments. I kept getting harrassed every month about my payments and they were always on time.

After one year of the braces my teeth were straight and they told me it was time to take the braces off because my teeth could not get any straighter than they had gotten so I signed a voluntary form to say that my teeth were straight and to remove the braces. After wearing the retainers comsistantly for 1 year I noticed my teeth starting to turn back to it's original form. The retainers did not fit anymore so in 2009 I decided to back back and give it another shot.

I went in April of 09 to get my braces and they told me that I would have to pay $147.00 a month for 24 months. I agreed so they put the brackets on. The next day I woke up to brush my teeth and one of the brackets fell off. I then called western dental and told them what happend and they asked me to come in. When I got there they told me that I have to sign a form and after so many of the brackets falling off then I would have to start paying for each bracket that falls off.

They never relpaced the bracket, they told me that I have an upcomming appt in two weeks and to wait until then. That night I went home and was eating dinner and two more brackets fell off of my front two teeth. The next morning I called western dental and told them what happend and they put me on hold for 45min and then I was disconnected. As the days went on before my appt. I had only two brackets left on my teeth.

Three days before my appt. I then got a call three days before my appt asking me to reshedule because the old manager was not there anymore and thet are geting new management. I then resheduled the appt. but was never able to make it because of work. I called and asked them to have the manager call me about my situation so that we can discuss actions.It is now June of 09 and I still have yet to hear back from the manager about them giving me new braces of my money back. I am going in there today.

Colton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-Ortho/Fontana-California-92335/Western-Dental-Ortho-does-a-crappy-job-they-will-take-your-money-and-run-Fontana-Californ-464591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental Ortho