Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Iliana — Apache junction Arizona USA
Westlake Financial Services
4751 wilshire blvd. suite100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Services I almost go to the Hospital for their treats, is there any protection for us the consumers about this ? Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Suggestion: A few suggestions

*Consumer Comment: Does It Occur To You?

Westlake financial, is the worse company I have ever deal with, they have called us names, like liars,irresposable,thiefs, and more, also they have mistreated my 13 yr old boy putting presure on him to tell them where were we and disrespecting my son calling him liar and being abusing with a minor, and my mother came to visit me this summer and she got the phone once and told her all kinds of thing my mother was so upset and disapointed of this unprofessional people and all the effort we were making to make our payments in our truck wasnt worth the treatment we were getting from this people, I Know we were not paying on time but we were making our payments for more than 2 yrs now and that is draining me out and my whole family, I almost go to the hospital once because I had a disscusion with one of them and we dindt get any agreement and I hang up the phone and he kept calling,and calling all day until I confront him again, that I got so upset that I had a vertigo and start vomiting for this situation, now the last thing is they repossesed my truck for $25.00dlls missing in the payment and they keep calling us, I really dont know what to do, can someone help us somehow?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Westlake-Financial-Services-I-almost-go-to-the-Hospital-for-their-treats-is-there-any-pr-512230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A few suggestions

AUTHOR: Sabre - (USA)

Well the first and foremost are these two:
-Pay on time, of course. Before using these services set up a game-plan about how much you will pay in what time frame and make SURE you can stick to it. Be prepared in advance.
-Do not use Money Advancing services period. They just are NOT worth it, you will only dig a deeper hole for yourself. Please, PLEASE do not use these services ever!!!

Now these won't help you now, so here's a few more suggestions:
-These Money Advancing services are not allowed to harass you like that, but to prove it you may have to do a little digging in your states legislature. Then show it to them and tell them to back off.
-Ignore the harassment with indifference. Keep everyone but yourself from responding to them and then when they use these high-pressure tactics act indifferent and monotone to them.
-Pay it off as soon as possible and let them know verrrrry clearly before and after you pay them that because of their tactics they will never be allowed near a dime of your money again EVER.
-Call some lawyers who specialize in this, or even call Clark Howard or someone similar. These people know the law inside and out and can't be scared. Most lawyers will only be paid from any settlement you recieve from the company, so you don't have much to lose by trying to get an agreement with them.

Hope this helped, Good luck!

--Jeremy B.

Does It Occur To You?

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Here we go again!  You want to stop them from calling you?  There's a guaranteed, 100% perfect solution!  Just do this and 100% of the calls will stop.  Its called PAY ON TIME!

If you don't have the money to make the payments, then you get a second job or part time job to earn money so that you can pay what YOU PROMISED to pay, WHEN you promised to pay it.  How hard is that to understand???