Complaint Review: Wholesale factory

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: lee — Granbury Texas United States of America
Wholesale factory

Wholesale factory wholesalefactoryshop.com FAKE iphone 5 pink lifeproof case, no answer after mulitple attempts to reach them for returns. Internet

I purchased a Lifeproof case for my iphone 5 (in pink). This is NOT a real lifeproof case! Its cheap, and didn't pass the water test. It also has this horrible black foam insert running along the back of the case on the inside. You can see it when you look at the back of the phone. The clear piece on the backside of the case popped out with very little pressure. I was just cleaning it before putting my phone in the case.

I contacted BOTH email contacts on thier website for an "RA" number which they say they require to send items back to. I never got a response and I have resent my emails several times. Hopefully, there will be a class action lawsuit because I will be getting in on that for my money back. Lesson learned, I should have read the MULTIPLE ripoff reports filed against Wholesale Factory AKA wholesalefactoryshop.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-factory/internet/Wholesale-factory-wholesalefactoryshopcom-FAKE-iphone-5-pink-lifeproof-case-no-answer-af-998778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale factory