Avenue

• Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
WireFly
Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

WireFly Shipped order to wrong address and refused to correct. My existing service ruined. Reston, Virginia

I signed up for extending my service contract with ATT through Firefly. Firefly made an error in my address and refused to correct it! They insisted the phones would be returned, then they would ship to the correct address.
Essentially they made me responsible for their error and refused to update the shipping address with FedEx. I called Fedex and they refutted what Wirefly was saying.
So I found this company to be real bull headed, refusing to provide any customer service and real idiots. The phones were delivered by FedEx to the wrong address, where they were promply stolen and put in service. Then ATT cut off my existing service. Dealing with ATT is just as bad also, they have a partnership with this company evidently. Even though I called ATT to warn them about this train wreck, they still disconnected my old cell phones. ATT refused to connect my old phones to service. Had to report the new phones stolen in order to get ATT to shut off the service to the thiefs. Now ATT is saying I will need to go to one of their outlets and update my account and pay a ton of $ for what!!!
I am ready to go back to land lines and will never do business with the fools and crooks at WireFly. In case you have not figured it out, this comany is really operating out of red China.

Larry
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WireFly/Reston-Virginia-20191/WireFly-Shipped-order-to-wrong-address-and-refused-to-correct-My-existing-service-ruine-445980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WireFly