Complaint Review: WorldCom Wirless

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2002

• Reported By:Taylorsville UT
WorldCom Wirless
www.worldcom.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

World Com Wireless ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing repeat bill for account paid in 1999! ripoff abused & mistreated Salt Lake City Utah

I had a WorldCom Wirelss phone in 1997-1998. The account was paid off and closed in 1999.

It's 2002 and suddenly they are sending me a bill for $600+ dollars. I'm so mad and outraged. When I try to call them they are rude and say that it is my problem. They claim there are no supervisors and that there is no record of my account charges...and that I owe them money!

I tried talking to 3 people and got no where. Now I have to find record of payment from 4 years ago! I'm willing to help with a lawsuit. I believe this is fraudulent billing not too mention they are threatening to send me to a collection agency. That's defamation of character!

Anyone interested in suing? I'd appreciate any comments or advice. I'm so upset I can hardly stand it.

Stormy
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wirless/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/World-Com-Wireless-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-repeat-bill-for-account-paid-in-199-36492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wirless