Complaint Review: ZWALLET

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 05, 2003

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
ZWALLET
http://Zwallet.com New York, New York U.S.A.

ZWALLET ripoff of all users consumer rip-off fraud New York New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I want in :)

*Consumer Comment: Pam, Let's get them then

I started with Zwallet several months ago and am ashamed to admit that I have promoted this company to many of my friends. Unfortunately I believed the the information provided on their site, and the numbers provided by their calculator.

I would be more than willing to talk to the media about how this company lies and cheats those that use their services. I would like to be party to bringing a class action suit against them if at all posssible.

I believe if all ZWallet users are made aware of this page ZWallet will receive more heat than they ever thought possible. I would like everyone to use the full power of the internet to make all users aware of Zwallet's deceptive practices.

I think we must act fast on this as when I checked them with WHOSIS their domain expires in May of this year. Everyone, please use your safelists, use FFA pages, use the newsgroups and let's get the word out.

Pam
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZWALLET/New-York-New-York/ZWALLET-ripoff-of-all-users-consumer-rip-off-fraud-New-York-New-York-41004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZWALLET

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I want in :)

AUTHOR: Nichole - (U.S.A.)

I too was scammed to no end by zwallet got tons of friends in on it and was making 10,000 page views every day for several months, should have made a good amount of money. Still have yet to see a dime and i am mad. A while back i posted on here that i wanted to start a class action lawsuit against them but noone would listen to me they all said it would be a waste of money. but if you two are getting involved i want a piece of the action to bring the scum bags down.

reportedly i have e-mailed them telling them that if i didn't recieve and e-mail from them or a check that i was going to have my lawyer contact them, at that time i was a member of pre-paid legal which i had to get rid of unfourtionatly.

so let me know if anything is going to come from this, I'm in ohio , please post any info below. thank you so much i am so happy to see someone else starting to take action on this shi* hole of a company.

Pam, Let's get them then

AUTHOR: jerness - (U.S.A.)

pam, i've filed reports to both the north
carolina and new york attorney general offices. the nc office told me they will send a letter to zwallet letting them know that they something will be done to them. they have 10 days to respond. the letter will go out next week. ncag also said if they need to, they will ask for assistance from the nyag. file a complaint at your state's att. gern. office and also the nyag. let's get a class action going. file your own Rip-off Report and this web site will bring everyone together.