unexpected

• Reported By:Scottsville Virginia
Zaken Corp
Chatsworth, Kansas U.S.A.

Zaken Corp Thanks for the heads up before I sent in my money Chatsworth CA
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

Hi everyone. Thank you very much to all of you who took the time to write in your stories about dealings with Zaken Corp. I just received their 20 page direct mail brochure, with NO photo of the owner or mention of his name. I was interested but wondered why if what he said was true he did not just have a big bull-pen of cubicles for employees to make these calls on salary and save money himself if what he said was true. I wondered where he got his numbers from ("make up to 5,640 a month" conceivably includes anything LESS than that, right?) and what percentage of times someone FOUND and reported a deal and then no buyer was found. There was no guarantee if he didn't complete the transaction. It seemed fishy to me (ie too good to be true???) so I did a search and found you guys.

THANK YOU for having the courage and integrity to write here and warn others. I will stay well away from this guy and always research before I send my $$.

Alison
Scottsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Corp/Chatsworth-Kansas/Zaken-Corp-Thanks-for-the-heads-up-before-I-sent-in-my-money-Chatsworth-CAUPDATE-Rip-off-1033473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Corp