Complaint Review: Zbiddy.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Patsy — Dayton Ohio United States of America

Zbiddy.com Offered free auction, then immediately deducted $99 from charge card. Internet

I thought I was getting an I Pad and immediately after I bid on it, I was asked for my payment information.....I gave it and then the SOLD sign appeared....so I felt scammed and called the 877 number and I got Jason who argued with me and offered me gas credit vouchers, restaurant vouchers and credit on my Master Card of $49.95. He tried to tell me that I would be making money.

Ha. I told him I had done a stupid thing, but I'm not stupid. After I insisted that I get full credit and threatened to call Master Card, he left to talk to his supervisor...but not before he lectured me on not reading the terms...he came back and agreed to refund the entire amount of $99. I asked him to not process the order which had been placed only a couple of minutes ago, but he said I would get a credit on my Master Card. I called the card company and they will not pay the bill even if they do charge my card.

Hopefully, because I immediately called Master Card, I will not get billed for $99....but this scam needsto be stopped. It all happens so fast that there's not time to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddycom/internet/Zbiddycom-Offered-free-auction-then-immediately-deducted-99-from-charge-card-Internet-867190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy.com