Complaint Review: ab slide

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
ab slide
2060 E. FRANCIS ST. CA, & 360 lotus circ , CA, TX U.S.A.

Ab slide ripped me off too * Dispute with credit card company to cancel charge

Ab slide ripped me off too * Dispute the charge with your credit card company .. see info NOTE below:::::::::::::::::

I too ordered the ab slide for $39.95 and I ordered no other products. But I was charged 158.99 and I know shipping and handling does not cost that much.

I am MAD MAD MAD, because I was deceived. Now how can I change this? I've tried calling but no one gets back to me. I plan to file a claim soon. They have caused me a very bad headache.

Flora Aguina:::

360 lotus circle
austin TX 73789

..........basbusinessbureau.com SPECIAL info NOTE::::::::::::::::::::

If you order anything by your bank debit card, your SOL!
If you ordered this by credit card, just call the credit card company and dispute the charges. Let them know you never received the product! Let Ab slide prove to them that they have your signature receiving the product.

You demand to the credit card company that the charge be put in dispute, that this was a fraud.

When ordering anything on the Internet, always use a credit card.
NEVER USE A DEBIT CARD. .. in most cases you cannot dispute charges on your debit card unless the card is stolen. (rules may vary from state to state)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ab-slide/CA-TX/Ab-slide-ripped-me-off-too-Dispute-with-credit-card-company-to-cancel-charge-2917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ab slide