• Report: #1119932

• Reported By: jameshorne9 — Lombard Illinois
Ace Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, Texas USA

Ace Technology Online Wrong Microsoft Office sent. Dallas Texas

I ordered Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student. The link they sent me downloaded Microsoft Office Professional Plus. It installed ok but the verification code did not work. Without the proper code to be entered the software does not work. It advised me to contact Microsoft to get the proper code. I just want the proper Software (Microsoft Office 2013 Home /Student) and the proper verification code to make the software valid! I filed a complaint with PayPal to stop the payment. I tried contacting Ace Technology via e-mail and also directly by phone with no response. Now I have to wait to get my payment Back, before I can go to another legitimate vendor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-Online/Dallas-Texas-75219/Ace-Technology-Online-Wrong-Microsoft-Office-sent-Dallas-Texas-1119932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology Online