Complaint Review: AT&T U-verse

• Reported By: Tiffany — Duluth Georgia
AT&T U-verse
Duluth, Georgia USA

AT&T U-verse No Customer Service for you Duluth Georgia

I have a uverse account from AT&T. We had a lightning storm on Thursday which knocked our power and service out. I called a U-verse customer service agent that day to report the problem. I did not get the agents name, but she infomed me that a new box would be shipped immediately which it was.  We recieved the new box on saturday, but I had trouble getting it to work. I called a technician. The agent didn't speak English very well so I had trouble following her instruction.

In frustration i hung up and attempted to finish the installation myself to no avail. I decided to call back a third time.  I spoke to another gentlemen who had no idea what he was talking about or what to do. After two hours on the phone with him he decides to schedule an appointment for a technician to come out on Sunday giving me a window of 12 - 4.  I thought it was strange that you could make an appoitment on a Sunday but I didn't question it.

Sunday came and went no technician arrived. I called and made a new appoitment since that one did not show up and of course they had no record of it. My new appoitment was for Tuesday with a window of 4 - 8 pm. By 8:15 we call uverse because AGAIN NO TECHNICIAN ARRIVES !!! This time we spoke to an agent who put me on hold for 15minutes. In the meanwhile another agent calles on the other line and states that the ticket will be left open and if no tech arrives tonight then someone will be there in the morning. I say ok switch back to the other line and the original agent says it was too late and we have to schedule yet another appoitment FOR THURSDAY....

I immediatley asked to speak to a manager whome was named Dwane DA8885 who promptly informed me there is nothing they can do about the dispatching department. It is now Tuesday and my service still has not been restored. NO AGENTS HAVE CONTACTED ME. I work from home and need my service restored it has been almost a week since the storm and still I can't seem to get anyone to help me who is knowledgable or reliable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-U-verse/Duluth-Georgia-30096/ATT-U-verse-No-Customer-Service-for-you-Duluth-Georgia-1079805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T U-verse