Complaint Review: Celadon Trucking

• Phone: 1-800-CELADON
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Celadon Trucking Lost EVERTHING! Limp Biscuits! Indianapolis Indiana

*Author of original report: thank you

*UPDATE Employee: my husband has same issue

Did any of you feel you didn't really get a chance to understand the contract before you had to sign it? Anyway, to start with, the truck I chose had a fuel crossover problem they either didn't know about or neglected to mention. I first noticed the problem the 1st day when I went 195 and it cost about $600.00. No seriously. I reported the problem but it took them a month to get it in to be fixed. Whatever they did didn't fix it because I next found myself on the side of I-40 out of fuel. Funny thing was that the left tank was full and the right was bone dry. Long story short, Celadon paid my mechanic to fix it but would not reimburse me for the close to $3000.00 in excess fuel costs. That loss started a snowball effect where most loads weren't even covering fuel costs so no paycheck. Then I had to start living off of advances just to make sure the load got there. It's a f@*#ing bull contract set up to make little to no money. I live in my truck because I lost my house, I can't drive my personal vehicle because my insurance was cancelled. I've got a Lawyer now though and we need as many of you other ticked off Drivers as possible to step up. If you are pisses too, call me and I'll give you the info. (((REDACTED))). No joke they need to be made accountable for ruining people's lives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celadon-Trucking/Indianapolis-Indiana-46035/Celadon-Trucking-Lost-EVERTHING-Limp-Biscuits-Indianapolis-Indiana-1114632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celadon Trucking

AUTHOR: Celadon Slayer - ()

Please feel free to talk about this with us over at six 1 four too six 4 seven zero for 2

my husband has same issue

AUTHOR: truckers wife - ()

We lost custody of our kids ages 1 and 3 due to celadons lease purchase. we have not had a check since lastmay. We are having to go through dcs and have assesments done that cost over 800$.  if you know of any lawsuits give us info please help we are willing to help to make sure justice is served. its been six mnths since we even got to talk to our kids and we didnt do anything wrong but work for celadon. we lost our home in the projects for goodness sack. They saying my husband owes over 18000 in fuel. they keeping the drives hard earned money to buy more companies and they need to be stopped