Complaint Review: cellularone

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: Rick — ball Louisiana U.S.A.
cellularone
3628 monroe highway suite 100 pineville, Louisiana United States of America

cellularone austin kerry Miss quote and bad buisness pineville, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: Cellularone

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Setting the record straight

*UPDATE Employee: Celluar One Management Team- we can assist with this issue

This company is just horriable, it starts off with me and my brother going with this phone service, so the sales rep that was there austin kerry quotes a price on everything and even writes it down we then ask does that include tax and he said yes. well the mistake was signing contract and trusting this sales rep. the bill turn out almost forty dollars more. well when we try to talk to manager we got a huge run around, and manager.was always not to be found so called main head quarters to explain the miss leading tactics of coarse went back contract. all we wanted was good faith action not get rid of the service , even to. change service plan would been very exceptable. but nothing. in short this company lies and even the six month isn't free what they fail to tell is data service you pay for. again they miss quote and treat clients horrable . a good buisness works with customers. and stands by what there sales rep. this is just a group of cons who say and trick you in signing contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellularone/pineville-Louisiana-71360/cellularone-austin-kerry-Miss-quote-and-bad-buisness-pineville-Louisiana-776713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellularone

Cellularone

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

is a TOTAL SCUMBAG COMPANY.

I already knew this without having to read this report.

Thank you.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Setting the record straight

AUTHOR: Austin - (United States of America)

First off I would like to start by saying that I take complete offense to everything stated about me in this article. I do not appreciate being called a liar or a con by someone who is obviously uneducated and has nothing better to do with their time. i.e. (the numerous misspellings in this article). I have never quoted someone a price without taxes and fees and can only give an estimated value for this charge. Every customer that I sit with at my desk receives the same estimated value of $10 per line for taxes again this is just an estimate because we have no way of knowing exactly what will be charged. Secondly I have reviewed my records and show no record of doing an activation in the past two months for anyone with the first name Rick. As to the 6 months free promotion it clearly states on brochures and commercials that the 6 months free will be on monthly rate charges only, meaning this does not include data charges. Also I have many customers as well as co-workers that will tell you my integrity is second to none, I do not lie to people to obtain their business nor do I try to deceive anyone. Obviously I gave you my business card so that you could contact me with any problems or else how would you get my cell number to post all over the internet, and I am completely dumbfounded as to why you would post information about me before letting me look at the account for you to see if you were charged something you were not suppose to be. Again I take complete offense to anything that was stated about myself and have no respect for the cowardly way that this person has handled this situation.

Celluar One Management Team- we can assist with this issue

AUTHOR: Rebecca Richards - (USA)

Hello Rick,

I am extremely disappointed in this type of feedback.  I can assist with your account and your issues.  Please contact me at (318) 715-4715.

Sincerely,