Complaint Review: cybersonic toothbrushes

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2002

• Reported By:sacramento ca
cybersonic toothbrushes
domiga hills, calif U.S.A.

cybersonic toothbrushes are a ripoff

bought two brushes a year ago nov.(2000)One for me and a xmas present for a friend. My friends brush failed by aug 2001. Called the company for a free replacement (1 year replacement)..they said its on the way. My brush failed by sept the same year and called again for 2 replacements. They said ok. Called many many times and always got a different story. But was assured that my brushes would be shipped. Now when I call, I get the recording that someone will call back and no one has. Turned this complaint over to Call 3 our local media to help and investigate. They have tried for more than 3 weeks to get a response. They have gotten none. They did suggest that I send a registered letter of demand. Will do this next week. Still waiting for 2 brushes. As per brush heads..got this reversed on my credit card and are on watch if these charges come up again my card will reverse any and all charges from this company. My last conversation with the company was to get a refund for my two brushes since I didn't recieve my replacements and was told that it would happen and someone would contact me. As of today...no calls, letters, or response. Now I want my refund and no other contact with this company.

Esther
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cybersonic-toothbrushes/domiga-hills-calif/cybersonic-toothbrushes-are-a-ripoff-13643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cybersonic toothbrushes