Complaint Review: deepdiscountdvd.com/

• Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
deepdiscountdvd.com/
www.deepdiscountdvd.com Internet U.S.A.

deepdiscountdvd.com - Also Sells On EBay - Half.com As Discountdvd_entertainment Lied sells items that are not in stock ripoff artist vendictive Buyer Beware Internet

*UPDATE Employee: This Post is not about us....

On November 17th, 2003 I purchased a DVD from www.half.com from seller discountdvd_entertainment. I explained that it was a Christmas present for my son, I assumed 5 weeks delivery time would be enough to make it on time!!! I sent over 5 emails and heard nothing until the 29th of December, when she stated the the company that ships the item directly from their warehouse has a backlog of 2 weeks and that she would find out the status, I wrote her and told her that it had been 6 weeks already.... 2 more emails and no response.... I contacted half.com and finally received a refund on the 19th of January 2004.

I am not the only one she has lied to and ripped off, she also sells on eBay, her ID is: discountdvd_entertainment, she has receieved 118 negative feedbacks in past 30 days and 180 in the past 6 months..... She decided to get even concerning the negative feedback and left for me to go along with the over 2300 positive ones I have.

There are to many good people out there to take a chance with her and her "Corporation".... She is a loser and she is a ripoff artist.... Buyers Beware!!!!!

Mark
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2004 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deepdiscountdvdcom/internet/deepdiscountdvdcom-Also-Sells-On-EBay-Halfcom-As-Discountdvdentertainment-Lied-sell-78727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on deepdiscountdvd.com/

This Post is not about us....

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

It is unfortunate that your shopping experience with discountdvd_entertainment was unpleasant. Please take note that our company name is Deepdiscountdvd.com and in no way are we affiliated with the below seller, nor do we sell any of our products on half.com or Ebay. We understand the confusion and hope you choose to shop on the internet's number one DVD retailer: Deepdiscountdvd.com