Complaint Review: dish network

shawnee, Kansas United States of America
  • Phone: 917-267-7731
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

dish network yuvraj, sukhvinder singh,Aishish Huge SCAM !! These individuals pose they are dish network employees and offer to give you a great deal !! The deal is they will pay one year of charges for you for Dish service and you only pay them shawnee, Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: Third Party Fraud

The scamers pose they work for dish Network.Make you believe they have a great offer for you to sigh up for 2 more years. The offer is they will pay for your 1st year payments upfront in my dish account and in turn you pay them only 6 months payment. Well, They made the payment of $1212 and asked me to pay $600.00 to them in cash. The money had to be sent to Shawnee,KS.

At that time I was kind of suspicious but then I thought the payment for one year has already been made in my ac so why worry. Well, within the next 10 days all the money that was deposited in my account had been taken back by them. Now, I am left with full payment of Dish net account plus my $600.00 already gone. I am really concerned how will I be able to get any money back from them plus how many people they are ripping off. How will this stop and when?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish-network/shawnee-Kansas-66216/dish-network-yuvraj-sukhvinder-singhAishish-Huge-SCAM-These-individuals-pose-they-are-840493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish network

Third Party Fraud

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - (USA)

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I am very sorry for the hardhip this has caused you.  It sounds like you have become a victim of third party fraud. I would like to help you ensure that your account information remains secure before this issue gets any worse. I would also like to obtain any information we can to prevent this from happening to others. Please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com I will need your phone number or DISH account number.

Daniel Busa