Complaint Review: Dragon City

• Reported By: Kristen — Florida
Dragon City
6708 Stirling Rd Hollywood, Florida USA

Dragon City Shorts you on your change. Hollywood Florida

Dragon city will short you cash on your to go orders if you are a woman. My sister was shorted 4 times, even though she caught the last 3. My take out order was shorted twice. After the second time I refuse to go back.

The amount is generally a dollar and change, and it happens if you are a woman and you pay with cash. I NEVER have cash, so I never had this issue until recently. My husband picked up one of our orders and he wasn't shorted, but everytime me/sis went in with cash on a to go order we were shorted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dragon-City/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Dragon-City-Shorts-you-on-your-change-Hollywood-Florida-1047601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dragon City