Complaint Review: Enterprise rent a car

Enterprise rent a car
4101 W 41ST STREET SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota USA

Enterprise rent a car Joe Added extra days to billing SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

I rented a minivan from enterprise rent a car in Sioux Falls South Dakota, from the 4101 W 41st street location. we had the Van delivered to us to Billions collision center, (we rented this van through the collision center) on July 19, and returned it July 26.  Insurance was billed for the rental, they charged the cost of insurance to my ATM card, after numerous requests for them to send me a receipt of the charges and failing to do so, almost a month later, I personally went to their office and asked for the receipt, after reveiwing the receipt I noticed they had charged us beginning July 18 to the 26, adding one extra day to the billing,  they absolutely refused to itemize the charges that got billed to me for the Insurance. they have it labeled as deposit. and continue to insist that we picked the van up on thursday the 18, after visiting with the body shop they told me they should have warned me that they are known for doing this, I informed the insurance company that paid for the rental cost of these incorrect charges.

Solomon Kleinsasser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-rent-a-car/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-57106/Enterprise-rent-a-car-Joe-Added-extra-days-to-billing-SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-1076796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise rent a car

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care@enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details. -Tatiana

When emailing, please list reference # (130820-002933) the subject line.