Complaint Review: Experience International | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home.

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: williams — manchester Nationwide United Kingdom
experience-international
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London WC Internet United States of America

Experience International REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”
*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Experience International for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Experience International have high standards but understand occasionally things can go wrong. Experience International’s principal, Mr. Stephen Warboys, has informed us that his personal commitment is that his clients are completely satisfied. As a successful businessman, Mr. Warboys feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly, "Experience International has high standards but we know occasionally things can go wrong. If this happens please tell us straight away and provide us the chance to put it right for you." By always putting his customers first, Mr. Warboys hopes to maintain Experience International as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. [continued below]....
.....
29 Prime Inc is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report is based on comments made Katerina Botseva Steve Worboys held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Experience International.

Experience International and Experience Invest are UK based real estate companies providing investors access to opportunities across various market sectors throughout the world. The company offers non-traditional products innovatively designed to meet the needs for today’s astute investor market sectors which are seldom available to the individual investor. The company completes 60-80 transactions per month. Approximately, 50% of their transactions are repeat customers and referrals.

The company feels they are set apart because they do stringent due diligence on a developer before they work with them. The process involves working with independent lawyers to verify titles which ensure that the market developer owns the land, has planning permission, and is in a legitimate position to market and sell the project. Additionally, Experience International states they are set apart because they have expanded their customer service team. For every 2 sales staff, they now have 1 support staff. When a client has an issue they will be immediately directed to a customer service advisor. If the company does receive a complaint they cannot handle, they bring in an ombudsman to mediate on behalf of the client to resolve issues.

Steve Worboys, Experience International's Managing Director, stated, “I have been with the company for 7 years and I have been dealing with investments from all over the world. We started with Bulgaria, then we went to Brazil, Egypt, France, and now we are focusing on the UK. Obviously, we always try to provide the best service possible; we occasionally have clients coming in to see the setup of the operation. In my opinion, apart from the occasional issues which are mainly caused by developers delaying the project or not delivering, we try to assist clients from the beginning and even after they have purchased with us.”

Experience International receives leads through the internet and then follows up with potential clients. They have signed an ICO (Information Communication Office) that verifies their data is legitimate and have acquired it correctly. When an inquiry comes in, the contact is passed to a sales representative who makes contact with the potential client to send them information. Then the client works directly with customer service to move forward with Due Diligence. The client works with Experience International to protect their funds (using services like Escrow).

In dealing with client complaints and questions, the company standardly responds to requests regarding the purchase process within the same day. If the requests have to do with delivering the project on time, they register the complainant and establish when the issue occurred. Then the company discusses what they can do to give the client the assurance that they are going to resolve the complaint within 48 hours. Katerina Botseva, Office Manager stated, “We always try to resolve it in house. If, let’s say the tenant has not paid their rent, then we contact the management company. If the house has damage, we have the building team try to resolve the issue. If the client is very unhappy, we work with the Property Ombudsman as it is recognized by the UK Office of Fair-trading.” The company continued on to mention if the client has a particular issue and they cannot resolve it or the resolution is not up to their satisfaction, the mediator can award up to 25,000 Euro in compensation. Although, the company states they have never had an instance where they were not able to solve the complaint in house and had to award compensation to a client.

An example of a complaint was when a client purchased a house and there was an issue that came up with the tenant. Experience International arranged with the management company to pay her the rent while the tenant was there, but then the tenant moved out. By the time they found a new tenant, there were amounts the client was not getting, was very unhappy, and wanted their money back. The company ended up reselling the house and paid her the tenancy money for the time that she owned on the house, then paid her exactly the amount she paid for the house. The client responded by swapping the management company for future projects.

Experience International is committed to do whatever it takes to make the client happy by moving away from international properties in their business practices. Additionally, with UK projects, they have all the client’s funds stay with a solicitor in escrow to eliminate risk for the client. In dealing with specific complaints on Ripoff Report, Steve Worboys stated, “I think what has happened there is they have not received their rent. In some cases, the property has not yet been refurbished properly in order to let a client in. That is where they have transferred the money to the developer and he has not completed the work. We have stepped in and financially contributed to completing the work.”

The company believes that being a part of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program is good for their creditability as it provides the vehicle to show potential clients their commitment to customer service. Katerina Botseva stated, “ Clients make one call, but do not see the preponderance of work we do to resolve an issues. They do not see the amount of costs and time. We have always taken our customer service seriously, but there are some things that are out of our control.”

In regards to previous complaints on Ripoff Report, Experience International explained their relationship with New Orbit Funding. Worboys stated, “Experience International previously sold properties all over the world. One of those places was Detroit and in selling properties in Detroit, we were the marketing agent for a company called New Orbit Funding. Now Experience International is completely separate and there has been a new company formed called Detroit Advantage. They are based in both London and Bournemouth and they are the developer and marketing arm for Detroit properties. Experience International is transitioning into a company called Experience Invest and only sells properties in the UK because of previous issues.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM Experience International.

Customer satisfaction has increased from 85% to 95% and complaints have reduced by 90%. Client referrals and repeat business as a percentage of overall business have increased from 40% to 60% as a result of total customer satisfaction.

EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL / Statements from the owner.

In the past 6 months we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of repeat clients which is testament to our commitment to customer service and transparency. The recent notable increase in customer referrals is a measure of how we are delivering on our promises to clients."

Our unparalleled market knowledge, multitude of marketplace choice and proven level of customer service has placed us as the leading UK overseas investment property specialists. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service which ensures our clients return to us each time they wish to purchase an overseas property in an emerging market. Our network of specialized staff offer confidential, personalized and professional service ensuring clients make an informed decision to suit their individual requirements.

Experience International’s customer service team have reconfirmed the company’s commitment to customer service . The client liaison manager at Experience International stated "I have seen first hand Mr. Warboys' personal commitment to customer service and the design of the customer charter. It always gives me great pleasure to go back to any customer following the chance to put things right and our customer charter has exceeded expectations.

Experience International recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation, Experience International has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Warboys and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Experience International is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer…

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED --------------------------------------

experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet

Beware of this company,  CRAFTY sales men sold my mother a worthless Investment, when i checked it out it was OVERVALUED by 50%, and the owner told me make a 15% sales commission on everything they sell.

when I confronted them they got very aggressive I have notified trading standards.

Don't do business with these people, they are CROOKS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/experience-international/internet/experience-international-Steve-Worboys-Avoid-Like-the-Plague-Over-priced-properties-ZERO-741571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on experience-international

Compliants to Experience International

AUTHOR: RuiL C - ()

Glad that the MD of Experience International show it's contact email and number here. My friend in HK and two of the victims in Singapore will call him to resolve the bad Detriot properties and bad services bought from Experience International or New Orbit Funding or Detroit Advantage or currently new company name call USAadvantage. They have many stories to dishonestly cheat the victim landlord, including gun shot of rent colloector, really funny! hope to share more here if we have time!  I will keep post update of the progress here to let all in the world know how the MD of Experience International help and proof they are good company or good member of AIPP!!!

Total rip off for me

AUTHOR: Chris wood - (United Kingdom)

I bought a property in the Philippines with them and all the so called due diligence was supposed to have been done ect

And the whole thing just fell apart 57 investors have lost all the deposits of 27,000 GBP, and when we ask for information or help, even finding other buyers we just get nothing, wont answer calls or emails , I was told I was on my own as I had signed the contract.

They also were selling Jatropha bio fuel investment and that all went wrong, some people have lost all their pension money .

These people must be stopped,

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Here is one serious case for you..

AUTHOR: setay71 - (Singapore)

Hi

This is my experience with Experience International.

I came across their website via an online ad as they were marketing US properties for at least 20% net yield. This is a very attractive investment.

I have registered myself and download a brochure. An sales rep called me and email their existing inventory of Detroit properties netting more than 20%-34.6% yield !!

Each property brochure contains the picture of the house, financial calculation and recent update/improvement to the house. But they do not contain key information like lot size, built in, address, interior condition/pictures. I was interested in 2 properties. So I requested these information before I make any commitment to invest.

The sale rep came back and provided most of the information except the interior pictures, claiming that they only book in the photographer after we find a buyer.

I was a bit suspicious of this statement as most seller would gladly provide these pictures to market the property. And you do not need a professional photographer for such listing.

One of the property address is at 18508 Santa Barbara, Detroit

This is what Experience International is claiming in their property brochure:

Price reduced from USD$38,000 to USD$33,000.

Financial
....
Net cash yield 22.1%

Recent Updates
Completely painted throughout
New carpet and hardwood floors throughout the home
Refurnished kitchen and bathroom
Updated heating and plumbing systems
Electrics checked and updated

I went to do a search at Zillow to do some due diligence. I actually found the same property

Selling for USD$6,000. The property need a major rehab. I email 2 agents on the ground to do a check for me and this is their reply.

Agent 1
as far as the property on Santa Barbara, I went by that property yesterday and it needs a complete rehab from top to bottom. the structure appear to be sound but there is water damage through out. The person I was with estimated rehab cost at least $20k or more.

Agent 2
The above mentioned property is available. The property is listed for $6,000. Please call me on my cell phone if you have any more questions.

I leave the readers to judge for themselves.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Experience International

AUTHOR: Steven_Worboys - (United Kingdom)

Dear Sir/Madam

By mean of introduction my name is Steven Worboys and i am the Owner and Managing Director of Experience International.

With regards to the comments made under the headline, experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid like the Plague, I would firstly like to challenge the anonymous person who wrote this to substantiate his/her claims?

I suspect the allegations are indeed a hoax and the machinations of a jealous competitor envious of the success my company has enjoyed since inception in 2004.

In your response I kindly ask you to provide YOUR REAL NAME AND PROOF  THAT THE TRANSACTION/ EVENT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND THE NAME OF THE OWNER REFERENCED IN YOUR ALLEGATION.

Our exemplary reputation can be substantiated by hundreds of satisfied customers. We broker approximately 50 individual transactions every month, over half of which are from repeat investors which is testament to the service we provide.

We also adhere to and follow the Code of Conduct of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) - http://www.aipp.org.uk/.

If you would like to discuss this in person I am available at your convenience using any of the contact details shown below.

Failing to respond to the above is proof in itself that the allegations are in fact those of a jealous competitor and I very much look forward to your substantiated response.

Best Regards,