Complaint Review: fantastic sam's

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: michael — west hills California
fantastic sam's
22808 victory blvd woodland hills, California USA

fantastic sam's carmen/ ruben butchered my long hair woodland hills California

Went to Fantastic Sam's in Woodland Hills Ca . Was apprehensive but their advertising said it was a good place HA HA what a joke. A Russian lady said she knew exactely what I wanted. I had hair to my shoulders, and asked for a trim and even it up, I sat down and proceeded to show her what I wanted as 4 inches of hair hit the floor, I said hold on but it was too late now I have short hair, but she wet it up and didnt even dry it , I asked to do it myself and she got huffy and said she had another customer which was weird as their was no one in the shop.

I proceeded to dry it myself and commented on how it was un even and she needed to fix it to which she spoke in Russian to an associate there. Now when I was in the Navy I picked up some Russian and didn't appreciate that she made a derogatory comment about ME. So other than being rushed, being treated rude, and got a chop job which will take 6 months to re grow. When I called the salon I spoke to a little bald guy Ruben, to appraise him of my call to corporate, he got all huffy and swore at me. Now I'm calling Fantastic Sam's corporate and want my money back and damages AND want an apology and someone reprimanded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fantastic-sams/woodland-hills-California-91367/fantastic-sams-carmen-ruben-butchered-my-long-hair-woodland-hills-California-1048288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fantastic sam's