Complaint Review: Fountain Drive-In Cleaners

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Gene — Greenacres Florida
Fountain Drive-In Cleaners
4602 Jog Road Lake Worth, Florida USA

Fountain Drive-In Cleaners Fountain Cleaners / Rafael Lasprilla Completely Unsatisfactory Service Lake Worth Florida

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! I work for the Government and I run a Private Security Company, so I have to wear a uniform. I have been using Fountain Cleaners, on and off, since 2010. Three out of the last four times I used their services, my order has been wrong. First, they promised me overnight service but it took two days. Second, I picked up my uniform shirt and it had a brown stain on the sleeve. Finally, I dropped off uniform shirts and pants and they did not complete the order in the three days promised, they needed two additional days. In addition, I always ask for extra starch and I receive it half of the time. I never asked for a discount before but this time I asked the young lady at the counter if I would get a one since it was the third time. She told me she had to call the owner, Rafael Lasprilla, and he told her to tell me not this time. I told her that they were losing a valuable customer and the young lady agreed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fountain-Drive-In-Cleaners/Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/Fountain-Drive-In-Cleaners-Fountain-Cleaners-Rafael-Lasprilla-Completely-Unsatisfactory-1128800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fountain Drive-In Cleaners