Complaint Review: FreedomPOP

• Reported By: PL21046 — Columbia Maryland
FreedomPOP
18757 Burbank Blvd, STE 116 Tarzana, California USA

FreedomPOP Scam - to be avoided Tarzana California

I obtained a FreedomPOP Photon device under their deposit program where I placed $89 on deposit with them with the written understanding that if I returned the device, they would return my deposit.  Well, I returned the device June 13, with confirmation by FedEX tracking, and have not received my refund.  Repeated requests, only available through email, has been replied with we'll get around to it.

My credit card told me that even though this was a deposit and not a purchase, they will not go to bat for me since it is over the 60 day dispute window.

So, this company is to be avoided.  They do not honor their written agreements, and appear to have dishonest business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreedomPOP/Tarzana-California-91356/FreedomPOP-Scam-to-be-avoided-Tarzana-California-1075378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreedomPOP