Complaint Review: Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Longmont Colorado
Fulfillment Center
14603 East Moncrieff Place #100 Aurora, Colorado USA

Fulfillment Center false advertising, deceptive or confusing order information (thought I was ordering one bottle, but was sent and billed for 3) did not know this would be a permanent charge to my credit card each month Aurora Colorado

I ordered Pure Saffron Slim from the Fulfillment Center in Aurora, Colorado. I thought I was only ordering 1 bottle (according to information on the order blank) but was sent and billed for 3 bottles. The next month another bottle came, my credit card was billed, and I had not ordered that. It appears that the charge to my credit card is a permanent charge and I am livid! That is not the information in the ordering process online said. I thought my order was a one time order only.  I have contacted my credit card company to start a claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Center/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Fulfillment-Center-false-advertising-deceptive-or-confusing-order-information-thought-I-1084693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Center