Complaint Review: Future Fitness

• Reported By: Bob_b1961 — MOUNT LAUREL New Jersey
Future Fitness
West Berlin, New Jersey USA

Future Fitness Horrible Customer Service West Berlin New Jersey

I've been a member at FF since 2006. I wanted to have my wife & son join, but couldn't afford the $99 sign up fee nor the $37/month for each of us. So I attempted to cancel my membership & found I had to give 90 days notice. I tried multiple times to meet with a manager, but they weren't available & wouldn't call back to get on their schedule. This went on for weeks when one receptionist finally suggested I leave a letter which was on 4/1. Because I was 1 day late I have to pay another month of fees. This has been a horrible customer service experience. I will never Join this club again. They make dealing with the state government seem like a pleasure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Fitness/West-Berlin-New-Jersey-08091/Future-Fitness-Horrible-Customer-Service-West-Berlin-New-Jersey-1137889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Fitness