- Report: #1011569
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: government liquidation
government liquidation15051 N. Kierland, 3rd fl, Scottsdale Arizona Internet United States of America
government liquidation Shipped wrong Bid Lot, Bid Lot was not as described, Claim denied because GL said they shipped correct Lot. Internet
I submitted a claim to Gov. Liquidators for:
(1) receiving the wrong Lot
(2) the boots that I did receive in the Lot were not in A4 condition. They were JUNK or Scrap Leather as the sign on the box said.
(3) the weight of the shipment was significantly less than identified in the bidding information.
I received a simple email from Gov Liquidations denying my claim because the GL warehouse people said they shipped the correct LOT. That was it! case closed!
They never addressed the photos of the shipping contained with the wrong Lot number on it, they ignored the fact that the material I received was Junk instead of new or almost new equipment and they ignored the weight discrepency.
I will fight this claim forever if I have to. Their Claim Resolution is very bad business and dishonest.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/government-liquidation/internet/government-liquidation-Shipped-wrong-Bid-Lot-Bid-Lot-was-not-as-described-Claim-denied-1011569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.