Complaint Review: Greyhound Bus Lines

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: eps930 — tucson Arizona United States of America
Greyhound Bus Lines
471 W Congress St. tucson, Arizona United States of America

Greyhound Bus Lines Tried to charge storage fees on the same day item arrived on bus tucson, Arizona

I bought an item that needed to be shipped to me via Greyhound Bus.  I called their freight depot for 4 consecutive days to see if the item arrived.  The first three days calls resulted in their telling me "No"  it had not arrived.  The 4th day's call resulted in their telling me it had arrived.  I proceeded to drive to the depot within 2 hours to pick up the item.  I was told that in order for them to release the item to me I would need to pay $12.00 storage fees since the item had been there a few days.  I took the item anyhow without paying the $12.00.  I believe this is a way they can put together some beer or dope money.  They threatened to call the police which I welcome since it will result in my filing a small claims suit.  I have the phone records of my multiple calls.  Bring it on you fat bastards!

Complaint against Greyhound Bus, Tucson Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Bus-Lines/tucson-Arizona-/Greyhound-Bus-Lines-Tried-to-charge-storage-fees-on-the-same-day-item-arrived-on-bus-tucs-706913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Bus Lines