Complaint Review: hartz mountain corp.

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: kelly — east moline Illinois
hartz mountain corp.
100 plaza drive secaucus, New Jersey USA

Hartz mountain corp. KING OF POISON! Secaucus New Jersey

I own 2 beautiful cats 13 yrs. old or at least they used to be beatiful and healthy until i treated them for a flea problem.   I went to Walmart looking for some treatment for them and bought Hartz flea drops. The  kind that you squirt  between the shoulder blades. The packaging stated that one tube was affective for one month. And one month later they still had fleas. I noticed a change in thier behavior such as lack of appetite,then loose stool , a wierd twitching ,thier hair was falling out and then what looked like burns on thier skin ! I tried some Hartz flea powder for cats next to try and relieve some of the misery they were experiencing and the problem just seemed to get worse. So I then decided to google Hartz and found a plethora of complaints from consumers across the country who have used these products on thier pets, only to discover horrific examples of health problems that thier pets have experienced from these Hartz products.Chemical burns that's what my cats had, deaths ,sicknesses ect. PLEASE I URGE ANYONE LOOKING TO TREAT YOUR PETS FOR A FLEA PROBLEM ,DO NOT USE HARTZ PRODUCTS. My cats are now experiencing nerve damage ! If I were wealthy I would take them to a vet to document everything properly and SUE this company for all I could . This company should be ashamed to even claim to care about animals.All they really care about is PROFIT ! That is the problem with this country's capitalist corperations, PROFIT at any cost ! Whether it be human life or animal it's all about money,money,money. There is a special place in HELL for capitalist pigs like the HARTZ MOUNTAIN CORPERATION. That now is my only solice since my two best friends are probably not going to ever be the same again . That is assuming that they live !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hartz-mountain-corp/secaucus-New-Jersey-07094/Hartz-mountain-corp-KING-OF-POISON-Secaucus-New-Jersey-1104308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hartz mountain corp.