Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Candace — Alliance Nebraska
HCA Power
4939 W Ray RD, Ste 4 374 Chandler, Arizona USA

HCA Power Xtreme HCA Promised guarantee of pound per pound challenege to get paid for weight loss which never showed up. I called to track my boyfriend's package and I cancelled our DVDs at that point. His DVDs showed up. I was then told that I was not able to cancelled any orders not my, but I could be given the info on shipping. The rep told me that I would be refunded after they reviewed the "tapes". Next rep told me that would not be happening, that the 1st rep was mistaken and have a nice day. The lie, lie, lie...do your research people. The first time I've been ripped off... Chandler Arizona

I was contact about a guaranteed weight loss product and they would pay us for the loss.  I was to take a scale picture of my weight before and after a specific time. They would send exactly what I needed to do to get paid at the end.  My product came fine.  My boyfriend's did not.  I called to track it.  I was given the info.  At that time I cancelled both our DVDs.  Nothing happened with this product.  If anything, it made us more hungry.  I called whenDVDs show up for him.  The rep was plain rude.  I told her I had cancelled both DVDs.  She said that I would have to wait til the "tapes" where reviewed.  If I had cancelled them, they would take care of it.  I also said that I wanted a refund on our products.  Which she stated had been over 30 days.  Which was not true.  We did not receive our product until 5-10 after our order.  The second rep said the first was mistaken.  There would not be any tapes reviewed because they did not have the capability.  She then told me to have a good day and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/Chandler-Arizona-85226/HCA-Power-Xtreme-HCA-Promised-guarantee-of-pound-per-pound-challenege-to-get-paid-for-weig-1124303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power