Complaint Review: IADT/Sanford-Brown

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Renlady68 — Orlando Florida
IADT/Sanford-Brown
6039 S. Rio Grand Ave. Orlando, Florida USA

IADT/Sanford-Brown Education is a scam. Not accredited properly for anyone to continue into higher education. Orlando Florida

I attended IADT from 2009-2013. Into my third year I began to look at where I wanted to go after I finished my BFA. I decided I wanted to continue on and get a Masters in textile design which I had found very interesting and enjoyable. I began looking at schools and kept running into "your schools not regionally accredited" from every school I contacted. Teachers and Admin told me they were and that they would help by writing letters to these schools. I'm in debt to the tube of 100K now with a piece of paper the Orange County Public Scools, Which are regionally accredited, won't even except for one of their technical educations. I've been told if I want to continue toward that Masters I will need to get a BFA that regionally accredited. This is a SCAM. IF you are there now STOP! Cut your losses and go to a real school where the paper the degree is written on is worth something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IADTSanford-Brown/Orlando-Florida-32818/IADTSanford-Brown-Education-is-a-scam-Not-accredited-properly-for-anyone-to-continue-in-1151378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IADT/Sanford-Brown