Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Gail — Mt. Pleasant South Carolina
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate They gave me a "free trial" but didn't give me any information and then billed me $22.86/ month for 3 months. Las Vegas Nevada

They claim to do background checks of individuals, but when I put in a name for my free trial, I signed an agreement that stated that by doing the free trial I was agreeing to paying fees and monthly subscription charges.  This would be ok if they delivered what they say they can do, which is background checks, but I got no information from my free trial, and $75 worth of charges.  I thought they would give me a refund when I called them but they refuse to give you a refund even though they gave me nothing and I never used them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-They-gave-me-a-free-trial-but-didnt-give-me-any-information-and-then-1085175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate