Complaint Review: Intuit GoPayment

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: BME — San Diego California United States of America
Intuit GoPayment
Unknown, California United States of America

Intuit GoPayment Gina ID#857833 GoPayment set up a credit card and deposited my credit card funds to it. Its been 26 days now, and they have stolen my funds. Unknown, California

I signed up for GoPayment on 9.16.12.  They also set me up with a Credit card I did not want.  I called that day and they said it was cancelled.  Wrong.  Now its been 26 days and they have stolen my money.  They claim the funds were deposited to this credit card.  I have never recieved it...they just argue they sent it.  I can not get my money from them.  This is THEFT.  Gina ID#857833 was of no help and Kerrianne could not understand english.  They will do nothing to assist me...just go on and on about how they sent my card, and they can not help me without it.  When asked to resend...they said I needed to pay a $19.95 fee.  This is horrible that a company can steal funds from a new business just started.  Noone at GoPayment will help to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-GoPayment/Unknown-California-/Intuit-GoPayment-Gina-ID857833-GoPayment-set-up-a-credit-card-and-deposited-my-credit-car-954185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit GoPayment