Complaint Review: just suspension

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: unhappy customer — beware Internet United States of America
just suspension

just suspension kyb outlet just another scam? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Use coupon code RIPOFF and try us out

I have ordered some struts and shocks for my car  and thought they had really great prices, as soon as I ordered I received a confirmation email letting me know that my order would ship in 5-7 business days, wasnt to happy with the shipping time frame and wished they would have posted that on their website I would have ordered elsewhere, anyways its now been 12 days and havent received anything or even received a tracking number, I will be contacting the credit card company to stop payment, I could have walked to california and picked them up by now, I just hope they havent shipped anything yet because at this point I want to go to a more reputable business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-suspension/internet/just-suspension-kyb-outlet-just-another-scam-Internet-712197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just suspension

Use coupon code RIPOFF and try us out

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Dear customer ... we are happy to help you and hope you will let us.  Unfortunately you have posted this complaint anonymously so we cannot look into your order.  Please email us at info@justsuspension.com or call 704-809-1269 and we can help you immediately.

We've been in business since 1983, love cars, and want to prove that we can treat you right.  Place an order on justsuspension.com and use discount code RIPOFF for a great deal.  This coupon will work on our website.  Also, feel free to call us at 704-809-1269.  Thank you, and we look forward to earning your business!