Complaint Review: leisureplus

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: whereistheintegrity? — Woodbury New Jersey
leisureplus
, Select State/Province USA

leisureplus promises of walmart gift card unsure not sure

These people caught me when I tried to call Lowes about an online order. They promised a 100 gift card for just trying out coffee bean supplements that cost 9.95. Of course I said yes, but I did insist that the last time I fell for this I was shammed. This person assured me that was legit. I got the coffe beans and never the WalMart card. When I called the number and finally got through (2 weeks later) the rep told me a 3rd party vendor made the promise and they didnt know which vendor it was and then told me they couldnt help. No matter how good it sounds - do not fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leisureplus/Select-StateProvince/leisureplus-promises-of-walmart-gift-card-unsure-not-sure-1091888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leisureplus