Complaint Review: Medical Products Depot LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Honest Consumer — Sacramento California
Medical Products Depot LLC
7028 W Waters Ave #169 Tampa, FL 33634 United Stat 7028 W Waters Ave #169, Florida USA

Medical Products Depot LLC Unethical Business Practice 7028 W Waters Ave #169 Florida

Dated Oct 22, 2013 I ordered through eBay a "Brand NEW Bauerfeind GenuTrain A3 Knee Support Knee Brace Titanium" their shipping was not that exceptional but it arrived Oct 28, 2013 which would be acceptable, however I recieved the wrong item. What I received was not the A3 model but just the regular Genutrain.

That same day, I emailed medicalproducsdepot llc. through the eBay messaging regarding the matter, and by Tuesday, Oct 29, 2013 they responded that they are going to send the replacement, which kind off made my day. I asked for the tracking # for me to be able to track the said replacement and it was given to me Oct 30, 2013. The tracking # was 9405515901124960266580.

Everyday I would track the said number twice a day to monitor the activity but it seems that its not being processed at a Postal facility, which tells me that the seller just went ahead and printed out a shipping label but acutally didn't ship the product, but given the benefit of the doubt, I went ahead and contacted the seller and this is where all the action happened. [continued below]....

.....

After several email back and forth regarding the status of the replacement, I went ahead and filed an eBay case, dated Nov 4, 2013 assuming that he will finally send the replacement that we have been talking about in the last few days, but to my amazement, dated Nov 6,2013 he just responded that the case have went into my favor and what I should do is send the product(at my own expense) and as soon as they received the product a refund will be issued by Paypal.

Its kinda of a bitter sweet for me since I know it will be refund but I still need to pay for the return shipping and I just wasted almost 3 weeks of communication with this company.

The one that really ticked me off is when I made a feedback on their eBay account which states

"Item rcvd was incorrct. tried to ask for replcmnt,gve me a trckng# but nvr arrvd"

The response I got from them was

"Not true at all! We offered to replace item if wrong, but he kept it instead!!!"

If you are reading this message, you may be looking into the company background or practices. My only advise is to avoid this company as much as possible. I don't want you to have the same headache I have dealing with them. But if you decided to go do business with them after reading this article, and was scammed, swindled or anything, don't tell me I haven't been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Medical-Products-Depot-LLC/7028-W-Waters-Ave-169-Florida-33634/Medical-Products-Depot-LLC-Unethical-Business-Practice-7028-W-Waters-Ave-169-Florida-1097423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Medical Products Depot LLC