Complaint Review: minipocketrockets.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
minipocketrockets.com
minipocketrockets.com San Gabriel, California U.S.A.

minipocketrockets.com fraudulant company,rip off San Gabriel California

I ordered a pocket rocket from this company. After my order was placed i had questions and concerns. I called the number provided on the website and got no answer. Everytime i called i got the same message " the mailbox of the person your trying to reach is full and cannot accept anymore messages, please try your call again later. I tried calling this company for 9 days. I have never received a return call. All of my emails have gone unanswered.

When i received the bike it wasn't even the one i ordered. They sent me a different style and the wrong color. Not to mention, the bike that they sent costs less than what i paid for. No adustments have been made to my account as i cannot get in touch with this company.

I have been left with no choice but to process a fraud claim with my bank. This is a huge inconvenience for me. I am not paying to send the bike back to them as it was not my error. I have read enough complaints to know that this company refuses to reimburse you for shipping cost.

There are 57 complaints in regards to this company on file with the BBB. There rating is an F. I strongly urge that you do not do business with this company. There website is full of promises that they do not keep. You can call the number provided on their website anytime and see that it is nothing but a recording that goes without being checked.

In a nutshell, i have a bike sitting in a box in my living room that i cannot use, ship back (without having to pay out of pocket)and haven't received a refund for..This company owes me money.

Christi
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/minipocketrocketscom/San-Gabriel-California/minipocketrocketscom-fraudulant-companyrip-off-San-Gabriel-California-227400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on minipocketrockets.com