Complaint Review: MRS Associates

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Seaford New York
MRS Associates
3 Executive Campus, Suite 400 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

MRS Associates Harassing telephone calls to parties not legally obligated to pay debts of others Cherry Hill New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Only 2 calls?

I have received two calls from MRS Associates in regard to my nephew's outstanding debts. I assume these are from his cell phone and that is how MRS Associates obtained my home telephone number.

I called and spoke with Mrs. Jones (?) from this firm and informed her that she had no legal right to attempt to collect a bad debt that I did not incur, nor was I responsible for in any way, shape or form. My nephew is 25 years old and legally responsible for his own debts.

I sincerely doubt that my number will be removed, but I will process a complaint to the Attorney General in the State of New York about this harassment by MRS Associates in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Staylori
Seaford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MRS-Associates/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/MRS-Associates-Harassing-telephone-calls-to-parties-not-legally-obligated-to-pay-debts-of-338769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MRS Associates

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Only 2 calls?

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

I can understand that sometimes the calls can be out of control. But come on, you only got 2 calls. That is not harrassment. Even if you told them after the first call that they have the wrong number, it still takes a few days for the nubmer to be removed from the system.
Calm Down.
In this case, without any more info, I have to say that MRS did nothing wrong