Complaint Review: my family Mobile

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Bubba2 — Alabama
my family Mobile
Phoenix, Arizona USA

my family Mobile Walmart my family mobile Breach of contract, belligerent attatude when from customer service. False statement and empty promises to contact by auto response site. Phoenix Arizona

got sevice from walmart saw their ads on TV, took the talk and text service. All was fine the first month except texting was confusing. Text would arrive out of order. then the next month we were billed for the higher service (over 10.00 more) I went to a store and was told they have no access to accounts except to collect money (which Walmart charges .88 cents for bill payment fees) I was told to call customer service and did so. They told me there seemed an error but I must pay the extra and then ask for a refund. (how absurd)

Also I was informed that I can only contact Customer relations via email. When I did I received an automated response promising I would be contacted in 5 business days. It is now 8 days and no response also each time I tried to contact them I receive a different file number even when I use the first file number they sent.

All this time my phone is suspended and unusable. So Walmart demands payment of extra charges that they added in error and will not speak to me or answer an email they told me to use? I have no knowledge of any other company that does this kind of fraud and extortion. I paid my regular amount and still they will not reconect my service untill I pay the extra their service tech admitted was billed in error.

I guess I pay or they keep my money. What else can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-family-Mobile/Phoenix-Arizona-85023/my-family-Mobile-Walmart-my-family-mobile-Breach-of-contract-belligerent-attatude-when-f-1115510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my family Mobile