Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

• Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Virginia Beach Virginia USA
One Stop Motors
2950 S Rancho Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

One Stop Motors I have an ad in AutoTrader to sell my 2005 ROUSH Mustang. Isaac Henderson called with the same speil I got from Post Fliers a month or so earlier. Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: One Stop Motors Positive Reviews & More!

*Consumer Comment: could be legit

I have had a 2005 Roush Mustang advertised on AutoTrader for a couple months, and have received a few calls from "Auto Brokers" attempting to get me to list the car with them.  All of them have the same story line "We have the buyers", "We can offer financing and shipping".  Same tale different skunk.  Post Fliers was most notable when I said to their rep "If you have the buyers, sell the car and I'll pay you a commission to which the Post Fliers rep said "F**K YOU!!" and hung up.

Isaac Henderson with One Stop is the latest.  In our first conversation, to establish their legitimacy and association with AutoTrader, he led me thru the AutoTrader website thru "Affiliates" to "Deals on Wheels" to "Financing" and there they are.  For a fee of $499 Isaac explained that One Stop would advertise the car, guarantee financing, shipping and an extended warranty to the buyer, which an individual cannot do. [continued below]....
.....  Isaac also told me that One Stop would get me $ 63,700 for a car I have advertised for $ 58,500.

I called AutoTrader Customer Service/Fraud and they said they did not suggest doing business with anyone that solicits me from my ad, or to give control of my ad to a broker and that One Stop Motors was NOT an "Affiliate" of AutoTrader, and AutoTrader most certainly did not endorse them.

I had a second message from Isaac in which he reminded me that "...we will be able to get you, as I indicated, $ 63,700...".  Yeah, right.....

It is sad that these scammers expend time and energy to de-fraud instead of engaging in honest pursuits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-I-have-an-ad-in-AutoTrader-to-sell-my-2005-ROUSH-Mustang-Isaac-Henderso-783523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors

One Stop Motors Positive Reviews & More!

AUTHOR: lasvegasbizowner - (United States of America)

I agree! Have you really taken a look at One Stop Motors website? Its really great.

The site is chucked-full of inventory, very user friendlythe financing application very easy; there is a very informative and professional video of their celebrity spokesperson Kenny Wallace of NASCR; a testimonial page filled with customers who say they are very happy with their results. And speaking of results, you can also read all kinds of positive 5-STAR reviews on the web such as Citysearch.com just type in: Citysearch one stop motors! There are also positive reviews on YP, Yelp, Judys book, etc.

I am a community business owner and I believe this company has a great deal to offer! From what Ive read, One Stop Motors guarantees to advertise your car until sold I bet that gets quite costly picking up all the advertising fees month after month until the consumers car is sold. I would think One Stop Motors would be very motivated to sell anyones car as quick as possible. Wouldnt you agree?

could be legit

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

It is unethical for them to solicit you from the ad but that doesn't make them scammers. Of course the folks at AutoTrader are going to tell you not to use the auto brokers because they want you to keep running the ad.

bones