Complaint Review: online consulting group

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Liliana — bloomington California
online consulting group
p.o.box 912644 saint george , Utah USA

online consulting group I ordered product from this company, returned it and never recieved my refund. saint george Utah

I puchased a product from this company back in early September I wasn't happy with the product from this company so I returned within days. They withdrew $149.99 out of my account instantly. I called them to make sure they recieved my returned item they yold me they recieved it snd I would recieve my refund within 2 weeks. I've called and called and still no refund. Not only that but when I try calling now you don't even get an answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-consulting-group/saint-george-Utah-84791/online-consulting-group-I-ordered-product-from-this-company-returned-it-and-never-reciev-1099534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online consulting group