Complaint Review: Outbound Engine

• Reported By: MADCONSUMER — Laguna Beach California
Outbound Engine
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Outbound Engine OutboundEngine BAD COMPANY!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Can we talk?

DO NOT USE OUTBOUND ENGINE!!! BIG MISTAKE! I was sold after the slick sales guy gave me all these great stats, he told me about their great click through percentage, and their great conversion rate ect. Unfortunately the bottom line is that what they sold me isn't what I received. The last three emails they sent on my behalf received a total of 1 click. A whopping ONE click! I feel like you actually have to try to perform this horribly. The actual email topics are awful, uninteresting evergreen topics like "how to weather proof your home", and "kid and pet proofing".

I started to receive complaints from my customers at which point in writing I asked that they no longer send any more emails on my behalf. They went ahead and sent another email campaign pissing more of my customers off! Please see the following links for screenshots of the actual stats I received from them. Last email they sent: http://postimg.org/image/lx4gi8xvh/ All campaigns: http://postimg.org/image/xnidzmqnx/ What a waste of hundreds of dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Outbound-Engine/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Outbound-Engine-OutboundEngine-BAD-COMPANY-Internetnbsp-1086059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outbound Engine

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Can we talk?

AUTHOR: cynthia - ()

I'm Cynthia Balusek, OutboundEngine's Director of Client Success.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience with OutboundEngine.  If you have a few moments, I would like to talk to you.  You can reach me at cynthia@outboundengine.com or (512) 774-6235.