Complaint Review: Petland Kennesaw

• Reported By: Anonymous G — kennesaw Georgia
Petland Kennesaw
kennesaw, Georgia USA

Petland Kennesaw Sold us a sick puppy kennesaw Georgia

I bought a puppy from them 3 1/2 yrs ago. I didnt find out about this page until now. My puppy was caughing when I got it home. I called and told them and they said to bring my puppy back so they could give it some meds and a breathing treatment. I had to do this 3 days in a row. That medicine didnt work so they gave me something stronger. That finally worked. Recently I had to take my dog to the vet because of eye infection. I find out its not just an infection. My puppy will have this nasty grren stuff coming out of its eyes for the rest of its life! This is from bad breeding. So now Im stuck buying eyedrops every month so my puppy can see clearly. I knew buying from a petstore was stupid and now Im paying for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petland-Kennesaw/kennesaw-Georgia-30153/Petland-Kennesaw-Sold-us-a-sick-puppy-kennesaw-Georgia-1115507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petland Kennesaw