Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Reported By: B-More — Baltimore Maryland
Pinnacle Financial Group
8311 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda, Maryland USA

Pinnacle Financial Group Harrassment, unprofessional Bethesda Maryland

Pinnacle Financial group is the worst company I dealt with. All tho my daughter missed a payment you would think these people was the poloce looking for a criminal. They called our family, jobs and home everyday back too back. My name is on the account also, therefore I made contact with them and they spoke to me so unprofessional and threaten us. I asked to speak to a supervisor the man I was talking to hung up on me. Worst company every.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Bethesda-Maryland-20814/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Harrassment-unprofessional-Bethesda-Maryland-1127306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group