Complaint Review: pinzoo.com

• Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: peggy — lewiston Idaho USA
pinzoo.com

pinzoo.com over charges Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We didn't overcharge, you added the item to cart TWICE

purchased a 60 tracfone mins from pinzoo.com  for $19.36 was charged $38.78 for the 60 mins

contacted pinzoo   still  no resolve

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinzoocom/internet/pinzoocom-over-charges-Internet-593957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinzoo.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We didn't overcharge, you added the item to cart TWICE

AUTHOR: Pinzoo.com - (U.S.A.)

Dear Peggy and readers,

My name is Edwin Janaslani. I am the president of PINZOO and I am saddened to read this letter as our company takes pride in providing the absolute best customer service for our valued members.

Looking at your order Peggy, the original item was priced at $19.39 (not $19.36). The reason why you were charged $38.78 is because you added the item TWICE to your shopping cart upon checkout.

$19.39 x 2 = $38.78

Reading your post, I assume you only wanted one 60 minute card, yet, both 60 minute cards were added to your mobile phone on the date of the original order (April 8).

You also claim that you were not able to contact customer service, but a call was placed into our customer service center on April 9 by you, requesting a refund for one of the items. Even though the rep explained to you that both pin numbers had been added to your mobile phone, he still proceeded to cancel and refund one of your items as a courtesy to you.

I also see that you are a long time customer who has placed numerous orders with our company. We have been operating since 2002 and are not in the business of overcharging our customers. I personally have attempted to contact you and have left you messages to clarify this issue and keep you happy.

I urge you to contact us toll-free at 1-888-697-4696 and ask for Klodya. She is aware of this order and can assist you in reaching a satisfactory outcome. You can also ask for me, my name is Edwin.

Your Truly,