respectively

PO Box 452600 Los Angeles, California USA

Prime Time Shuttle Prime Time Shuttle Cheated My Money Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Amazing

PT6949713 - Prime Time Confirmation Number for this complaint

Similar to many complaints that I have read on this web page, Prime Time Shuttle has the worst customer service and disspatiching crew that you can imagine. I have booked for a shuttle from Greyhound bus station to LAX this morning at 3:30 am, soon after I made the payment to Prime Time online, I received a note saying that the shuttle would come at 3:15 am instead.  This comes at a shock to me because Prime Time Shuttle has alwasy been very late in the past few times that I used them and I always waited for them for 30 mintues or more without complaining.  Since I am on the Greyhound Bus and will never be able to arrive 15 minutes ahead of my original schedule ride, I immediately called Prime Time Shuttle to rectify the issue or to cancel my reservation since I am more than 2 hours ahead of the scheduled ride.  However, the customer service was not listening to what I said, ignore my request, and simply told me that the driver will wait for me at Greyhound station.  I called Prime Time a few more times and still could not get any human being that is willing to help to fix the mistake they made.  Sure enough, after I get to the Greyhound station, there isNo Shuttle and No Driver, they left without picking me up and just took my money without offering any service.  I called Prime Time again for help, and they said there is nothing they can do and ask me to look for a cab in the middle of the night.  I would like to have a full refund of the cost, and an apology from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Time-Shuttle/Los-Angeles-California-90045/Prime-Time-Shuttle-Prime-Time-Shuttle-Cheated-My-Money-Los-Angeles-California-1126495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Time Shuttle

Amazing

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

It is amazing how even though they have "always been very late" you continue to book them.  It is amazing how you have "always waited for them for 30 minutes".  Yet when you get an e-mail that says they will be there 15 minutes earlier than you put, you totally freak out and start calling like the world is coming to an end.

Where if they are truly always(remember that is your word) late by 30 minutes why were you so bothered by this?  Umm..perhaps they aren't really as late as you make them out to be and that is why you keep booking them.

Of course one has to wonder what time your bus arrived at the station, or should I say when were you scheduled to arrive?   That is how much time did you give yourself to get from the bus to the curb?  Did you account for a possible delay of Greyhound?  Or let me guess...Greyhound is ALWAYS on-time.