Complaint Review

Address:
500 E. Round Grove Rd lewisville, Texas USA Phone:

Category:
Weightloss Programs

slim4Life false advertisment. Ads state 1 price of 5.00, bur total prices could is well over $500-700 & more lewisville Texas

Company tv ads states 'lose all the weight you want for $5.00"

Even when I called for more information to ask if there were any additional fees and charges.

I was told "5.00 a week , and a free consultation to determine the right program for me"

When i arrived for my "free" consultation, after all the page flipping, the encouraging words to motivate me to commit, I was finally told the price of $665.00 to paid in full to start the program. The price include a starter kit of supplements, dressing, etc. for about a month.

My intake on this company it is about paying for the company services.

$665.00 paid in full, plus $60.00 weekly for "required" supplements for 26 or more weeks.

The total cost of losing weight could be well over a $1000.00 or more.

I feel that this information should have been disclosed when I called for more information, instead of going to the center with my hopes up about losing and thinking 5.00 weekly would be the advertised cost. I was totally surprised and disappointed with this high figure. I felt there would be maybe some additional feasible costs, not the 665.00 paid in full I was told.

Slim4Life is a total scam and ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/slim4Life/lewisville-Texas-75007/slim4Life-false-advertisment-Ads-state-1-price-of-500-bur-total-prices-could-is-well-o-1087270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on slim4Life