Complaint Review: Southland Exteriors

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: super pissed — somewhere Texas United States of America
Southland Exteriors
184 Shadow Lane Pottsboro, Texas United States of America

Southland Exteriors Chad & Kristi Cappiello SCAMMERS!! They took my money and I never got my WINDOWS!! Pottsboro, Texas

These people are con-artists!  They never came to install windows in our home!  They got their money and ran with it.  I have found through online research that they have done this to others as well.  They have other companies associated with their names...check and you will see.  Sadly I didn't investigate them as well when I GAVE them our money as I have now that they have stolen our MONEY:((

They need to be STOPPED!!  We as consumers need to band together and figure out a way to get our money back.  Contact your local Police.  I did and the FBI, according to them the 'theft' has to be a higher amount than what I lost but as a group WE can STOP them!!

PLEASE respond to this report if you have been scammed too...or if you know someone that has.

I am more than happy to give more details, so don't hesitate to ask.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southland-Exteriors/Pottsboro-Texas-/Southland-Exteriors-Chad-Kristi-Cappiello-SCAMMERS-They-took-my-money-and-I-never-got-942924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southland Exteriors