Complaint Review: The Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: cherryl — Coos Bay Oregon
The Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau
Harlan, Iowa USA

The Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau billed me for subscription renewal I didn't request; threatening collections if I didn't pay. Harlan Iowa

This company has continued to bill me for a renewal subscription to O Magazine, which I did not request.

The notice is titled, "Credit & Collections Department" which is intended to make one believe that their credit is going to be affected if the bill is not paid.   In fact, I was about to write a check to pay it, because, I did not want my credit harmed.

I decided to look on the internet, and found other complaints about this company.  I am not paying the bill!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hearst-Corporation-Invoicing-Bureau/Harlan-Iowa-51593-1593/The-Hearst-Corporation-Invoicing-Bureau-billed-me-for-subscription-renewal-I-didnt-reque-1092287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau