• Report: #206231

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Threedom Sales - Points Across America
PO Box 766 Whitesboro, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales Contracted By Points Across America Liars ripped me off, never got my magazine ripoff Whitesboro Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It is a scam!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Points Across America is NOT Ripping You Off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

I wrote a check for a magazine back in April 2006 and by mid-August still hadn't received it, though the check had been cashed less than a week after I wrote it.

I tried calling Threedom Sales but got an answering machine and no call back. I am telling everyone I know not to buy anything from door to door sales people.

Sorry if there are legitimate businesses that employ these methods, but the liars and swindlers at Threedom Sales and other companies of its sort have ruined it for you.

Sarah
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Points-Across-America/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/Threedom-Sales-Contracted-By-Points-Across-America-Liars-ripped-me-off-never-got-my-magaz-206231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales - Points Across America

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It is a scam!!!!

AUTHOR: Truth - (U.S.A.)

Points Across America is a scam completely and Kelly is the owner of not only P.A.A. Inc. but of threedom and she would be the one answering your phone calls. They do not have an office, that is why they have a P.O. Box and that number you are calling is kelly's cell phone. They brainwash a bunch of kids and mke thousands off of them. I used to work for them and you only get $25 a day if you do not meet your quota. You have to be up by 7 in the morning for the 7 o'clock meeting and are out selling all day until around 9 pm everyday but Sunday and that's when you usually "jump states". The owners make all the money and there is no such contest. They are told to say a certain speel about how they are in this huge contest and they are winning and need your help to get them to Cancun or another vacation spot of their choice and they are young entrepreneaurs and such... NOT!!! It's a complete scam...

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Points Across America is NOT Ripping You Off

AUTHOR: Lau'ren Hall - (U.S.A.)

My names Lau'ren & I used to work for the magazine company, POINTS ACROSS AMERICA. There are no scams what so ever going on with this company. There are so many magazine companies that go door to door its insane. Im sure one of those claim that they are earning points and sell you a magazine and you pay and never recieve them. Well, POINTS ACROSS AMERICA is not one of them. I worked for them and sent many subscriptions to my family back home and still to this day, we are recieving them every month. THANK YOU.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sarah,

I work with Points Across America, and need some more information from you so I can do a status request to the publisher for your order. All April orders should arrive by Aug. Unless you ordered a magazine that comes our bi-monthly ie... You have our number, please call us at anytime so we can help you. We return all customer calls the day we receive them, within business hours.

Kelly Zoppi